Pregnancy at 7 Weeks
Pregnancy this Week:
- Your baby is still considered an embryo.
- Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs.
- Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.
- Your uterus has doubled in size in the past 5 weeks.
- You may be experiencing morning sickness and eating may not be your favorite thing right now…this queasiness should subside around 14 weeks gestation.
- You are learning where every restroom is because due to increasing blood volume and extra fluid being carried through your kidneys you have to pee more frequently.
- As your uterus grows, it will put more pressure on your bladder and you will have to pee more often.
Quick Clicks from Baby Center
How your life’s changing:
- mood swings due to hormonal changes
- heightened emotions, good and bad/depressed or anxious
- moodiness heightens at 6 to 10 weeks and eases in 2nd trimester
- emotional turbulence returns in the third trimester
These last 7 weeks are just the beginning of what will be occurring in the next few months. Things are happening quickly in the 1st trimester of pregnancy and then a little more slowly in the second trimester when you will feel a little more comfortable in your new shoes.